名词葡萄酒; 果酒; 紫红色，深红色
1. wine and dine : 吃喝；
1. We were wined and dined at the firm's expense.
1. May I help you to another glass of wine?
A：Are you ready to order now, sir?
B：Yes, I am. I'd like some wine and roast duck.
A：Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.
A：About forty minutes, I think.
B：OK, please. I'll order something else at first.
A：What kinds of meat are most popular in your country?
B：We usually eat chicken, pork and beef. You eat these meats? a lot in your country too, don’t you?
A：Yes, we do. We also eat mutton.
B：I’ve heard that people in your country like mutton chops.
A：That’s right. Mutton chops taste so good. We eat them with sauce. Have you ever tried?
B：Yes, I have. I tried once when I visited your country last year. I think they were very tasty. Can you cook them?
A：Certainly I can. I’lI buy some from the butcher’s? and cook for you next Sunday.
B：That sounds great?. I’ll bring a bottle of wine then.
1. 酒红色：商品重要提示 请您关注: 此商品为*买手现货* 此商品白色有现货 此商品是逛街网韩国时尚买手购进商品 您将会在订单受理后的3-5个工作日内收到商品 免去您焦急等待心爱宝贝从韩国空运的烦恼 白色(white)(白色) / 均码(FREE) 酒红色(wine)(酒红色) / 均
2. 酒类：适用于耐久性, 耐冲击性及附着在液体要求识别的所有领域 - 枪械履历管理, 酒类(wine) 流通/真品管理, 轮胎工程管理等 适用于插入或者粘贴在在金属上的特殊领域 - 半导体 ,化学物/煤气容器管理, 地籍基准点管理,
Wine is an alcoholic drink which is made from grapes. You can also refer to alcoholic drinks made from other fruits or vegetables as wine .
e.g. ...a bottle of white wine...
e.g. This is a nice wine.
Wine is used to describe things that are very dark red in colour.
e.g. She wore her wine-coloured gaberdine raincoat.
e.g. ...an olive and wine wool sweater.
If you wine and dine, or if someone wines and dines you, you go out, for example to expensive restaurants, and spend a lot of money.
e.g. Colleagues were furious at doing her work while she wined and dined...
e.g. A lot of money went on wining and dining prospective clients.
1. a red as dark as red wine
2. fermented juice (of grapes especially)