名词女王; 王后; 杰出女性; （纸牌中的）王后， （国际象棋中的）后
及物动词立…为王后（或女王）; 使…成为国王的妻子; [国际象棋]使（兵）成为后
1. The queen of that country is only a figurehead.
2. She was the queen of society then.
1. 虫后：1,虫后(Queen),虫间失格,从女皇贬到杂鱼身份. 现在Zerg可以造复数只虫后了. 当然,这意外着她的能力也跟着一起渣了. 她依然是Ter 1单位,需要消耗气体,不再拥有进化成高级形态的升级. 攻击力和机动力一如既往的不能期待,
A queen is a woman who rules a country as its monarch.
e.g. ...Queen Victoria...
e.g. She met the Queen last week.
A queen is a woman who is married to a king.
e.g. The king and queen had fled.
If you refer to a woman as the queen of a particular activity, you mean that she is well-known for being very good at it.
e.g. ...the queen of crime writing.
A queen is a male homosexual who dresses and speaks rather like a woman.
In chess, the queen is the most powerful piece. It can be moved in any direction.
A queen is a playing card with a picture of a queen on it.
e.g. ...the queen of spades.
A queen or a queen bee is a large female bee which can lay eggs.
1. female cat
2. the only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites
its function is to lay eggs
3. an especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
Synonym: queen mole rat
4. (chess) the most powerful piece
5. one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
6. offensive term for an openly homosexual man
7. a competitor who holds a preeminent position
8. a female sovereign ruler
9. the wife or widow of a king
10. something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
e.g. Paris is the queen of cities
the queen of ocean liners