名词杂志; 弹药库; 弹仓; 胶卷盒
1. He writes short stories for a monthly magazine.
2. A lot of damage was caused when the magazine exploded.
3. The library subscribes to 40 magazines.
1. 片盒：粘晶完成后之导线架则经由传输设 备送至弹匣/片盒(magazine)内,以送至下一制程进行焊线/压焊. IC封装制程(Packaging)则是利用塑胶或陶瓷包装晶粒与配线以成集成电路(Integrated Circuit;简称IC),此制程的目的是为了制造出所生产的电路的保护层,
2. 箱：升降机用于将装有 PCB 的周转箱 (Magazine) 步进上升以配合推杆逐个将 PCB 推出,供给后续设备,当周转箱内的 PCB 推完之后,则空周转箱自动被送往卸料输送机.
3. 弹匣：切割完后之晶粒井然有序排列于胶带上,而框架的支撑避免了 胶带的皱折与晶粒之相互碰撞. 黏晶之目的乃将一颗颗之晶粒置于导线架上并以银胶(epoxy)黏着固定. 黏晶完成后之导线架则经由传输设 备送至弹匣(magazine)内,以送至下一制程进行焊线.
A magazine is a publication with a paper cover which is issued regularly, usually every week or every month, and which contains articles, stories, photographs, and advertisements.
e.g. Her face is on the cover of a dozen or more magazines.
On radio or television, a magazine or a magazine programme is a programme consisting of several items about different topics, people, and events.
e.g. ...a live arts magazine.
e.g. ...'Science In Action', a weekly science magazine programme.
In an automatic gun, the magazine is the part that contains the bullets.
A magazine is a building in which things such as guns, bullets, and explosives are kept.
1. a metal frame or container holding cartridges
can be inserted into an automatic gun
2. a storehouse (as a compartment on a warship) where weapons and ammunition are stored
3. product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object
e.g. tripped over a pile of magazines
4. a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
5. a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it
e.g. it takes several years before a magazine starts to break even or make money
6. a business firm that publishes magazines
e.g. he works for a magazine
Synonym: magazine publisher