名词农作物; 产量; 庄稼; 平头
及物动词种植; 收割; 修剪; 剪短
1. The sheep had cropped the grass short.
2. The gardener cropped the hedge.
1. The potatoes and beans have cropped well this year, but the wheat badly.
1. There is a large crop of mistakes in your essay.
2. They get two crops of rice a year.
1. 裁切：下面修剪(Trim)、合并(Merge)、裁切(Crop)三个按钮的运算非常相似,都是对图形的优化精简操作. 优化后的作品成为单层的无重叠区域图形. 这些命令在你绘制好作品之后作商业输出非常有用.
2. 庄稼：地里的庄稼(crop)女人说种啥,男人就种啥. 左邻右舍女人说跟谁走近点跟谁走远点,男人全听女人的. 男人正跟人闲侃,女人一声喊,男人像被牵了鼻子的牛,乖乖就回去了. 男人正跟人喝酒,女人上前只扯一下耳朵(ear),就被拽进家.
3. 裁剪：完成后,选择图像(Image)裁剪(Crop)命令. 现在,将图像保存为Photoshop文件. 我们最后得到的纹理是200ppi分辨率下的一英寸见方的图像. 当基本的纹理准备好以后,它并不会自然而然的合理平铺. 由于那些图形边线不能完美的相配起来,
4. crop：cpas reforming our profession; 注册会计师改革行业
5. crop：coronary risk prediction; 模型
Crops are plants such as wheat and potatoes that are grown in large quantities for food.
e.g. Rice farmers here still plant and harvest their crops by hand...
e.g. The main crop is wheat and this is grown even on the very steep slopes.
The plants or fruits that are collected at harvest time are referred to as a crop .
e.g. Each year it produces a fine crop of fruit...
e.g. The US government says that this year's corn crop should be about 8 percent more than last year...
You can refer to a group of people or things that have appeared together as a crop of people or things.
e.g. The present crop of books and documentaries about Marilyn Monroe exploit the thirtieth anniversary of her death...
e.g. Next year's crop of undergraduates opting to take physics represents just 2 per cent of all undergraduates.
When a plant crops, it produces fruits or parts which people want.
e.g. Although these vegetables adapt well to our temperate climate, they tend to crop poorly.
When you crop something that you have planted, you collect the fruits or parts that you want from it.
e.g. I started cropping my beans in July.
When an animal such as a cow or horse crops leaves or plants, it eats them.
e.g. I let the horse drop his head to crop the spring grass.
To crop someone's hair means to cut it short.
e.g. She cropped her hair and dyed it blonde.
1. a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
2. the stock or handle of a whip
3. the output of something in a season
e.g. the latest crop of fashions is about to hit the stores
4. a collection of people or things appearing together
e.g. the annual crop of students brings a new crop of ideas
5. a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
6. the yield from plants in a single growing season