1. The baron lived in a strong castle.
2. In this old castle you can see cannons from the 17th century.
1. 灵书妙探：与星共舞(Dancing With the Stars)灵书妙探(Castle)虽然好汉两个半经历了主演查理-西恩(Charlie Sheen)的一系列负面新闻之后收视率不降反升,可剧集的制作进度却还是受到了影响.
A castle is a large building with thick, high walls. Castles were built by important people, such as kings, in former times, especially for protection during wars and battles.
In chess, a castle is a piece that can be moved forwards, backwards, or sideways.
1. interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
2. a large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
3. (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
4. a large and stately mansion