名词年龄; 时代; 老年; 年龄段
及物/不及物动词（使）长大; 使显老; 使变老; 使苍老
不及物动词[化学]老化; 陈化，熟化; （吸毒者随年龄增长而主动）戒毒，戒除毒品
及物动词[化学]使老化; 使陈化; 使熟化; 估计，推测（马的年龄）
1. Grief ages us.
1. Since her husband's death, she has aged considerably.
1. My grandfather was bent with age.
2. At 40 a man has reached middle age.
3. What's the age of that old building?
B：Ohhh, I think I broke my leg.
A：Here, sir, sit down in this wheelchair.
A：The doctor will be with you in a moment. I just need to ask you a few questions.
A：Name, age and date of birth, please.
B：John Taylor, 32, May 23, 1970.
A：Health insurance company and policy number?
B：I don’t have it.
B：I don’t have health insurance.
A：Well, this is going to be a very expensive broken leg, Mr. Taylor.
A：You really do look great tonight, Amber.
B：Why, thank you. You don't look so bad yourself (laughs)
A：(laughing also) I appreciate that. Speaking of which, I was wondering if I am older than you, because you look so young. How old are you, anyway?
B：(hesitatingly) Oh, I'm not too old, but I'm over eighteen.
A：I'm sorry, maybe that was a dumb question.
B：No, it's not that. Just…well, I was just a little surprised with your question. It's a bit unusual here for people to ask about age so soon.
A：Forgive me. I didn't mean to be impolite or rude.
B：I know. Anyway, I'm 27.
A：Really. You don't look a day over 23. How do you stay so young-looking?
B：(flattered) No special way. Just a happy-go-lucky type of person, I guess.
A：Well, it works. You really don't look your age. I'm 28, by the way.
B：(jokingly) Is that right? I thought you might be a bit older…just joking.
A：I guess I deserved that. (changing the subject) So, what about….
1. 老化：商品规格: 150ML 对抗年龄最具爆炸性的突破 保护和修复细胞的DNA 正面影响基因调控因子,帮助减缓细胞衰老 激发线粒体的生物活性 减缓老化(AGE)蛋白堆积,保护细胞完善性,延长细胞寿命 美国原装进口
2. 寿命：另外注意,在练宠时注意别让宠死亡,死亡后有时候宠的寿命(age)要 5,而一起参战的宠寿命会 1另外注意,在练宠时注意别让宠死亡,死亡后有时候宠的寿命(age)要 5,而一起参战的宠寿命会 1另外注意,在练宠时注意别让宠死亡,
3. age：advanced glycosylation end products; 糖基化终末产物
4. age：advanced glycation end; 晚期糖基化终产物age
5. age：acute gastro enteritis; 急性肠胃炎
6. age：agetags; 年龄特征词
1. how long something has existed
e.g. it was replaced because of its age
2. a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises
e.g. she was now of school age
tall for his eld
3. a late time of life
e.g. old age is not for sissies
he's showing his years
age hasn't slowed him down at all
a beard white with eld
on the brink of geezerhood
4. a prolonged period of time
e.g. we've known each other for ages
I haven't been there for years and years
5. an era of history having some distinctive feature
e.g. we live in a litigious age
Synonym: historic period